Congratulations on the purchase of your new Wonderbed mattress. We strongly believe in adding value to customers by providing the best quality products. Nevertheless, if you do change your mind or have experienced a defect with your Wonderbed product, simply review our Terms & Conditions below and contact us at email@example.com for further information.
100 NIGHT TRIAL POLICY:
(UPDATED 20 MARCH 2020)
- If you're not completely satisfied within 100 nights of sleeping on your new Wonderbed mattress, buyers may return the mattress for a full refund within 100 days.
- This policy is limited to one (1) mattress return only (per household address/registered individual). If an order includes more than one (1) mattress, the customer may only return one (1) mattress.
- If at least one product is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional 100 night trials on subsequent orders of that particular product (i.e. if you return a mattress, you will not be eligible for 100-night trials on future mattress orders).
- Wonderbed reserves the right to refuse a full refund in the event of physical and/or structural damages as a result of non-standard consumer usage of a mattress including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage (spills, soiling) resulting from inappropriate use by the customer.
- Wonderbed will cover return shipping expenses.
- Wonderbed will never resell a used mattress. Your original mattress will be donated to charity. These collections can take up to 10 business days. If an alternative pickup is necessary, the related charges for the original mattress will be covered by Wonderbed.
- Please note that, in all cases, the original receipt showing proof of purchase is required.
- Return must be exercised directly with Wonderbed no later than 100 nights after date of delivery of your mattress.
The buyer will be refunded the unit price of the returned item to return less the following:
- discounted amount received, plus
- MYR$600* amount to cover for transaction processing costs (credit card fees, merchant fees, logistics)
- for Zone B & C returns, the Standard Shipping rate back to KL applies
Wonderbed reserves the right to refuse selling to any customer.
* IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19, ORDERS AFTER 20 MARCH 2020 WILL BE SUBJECT TO A RM600 PROCESSING COST FOR RETURNS (PREVIOUSLY RM250). THIS IS DUE TO THE NEED TO PERFORM SANITISATION OF THE RETURNED MATTRESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
For any guidance, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org